How do I unlock widgets?
- Head to the My Stats tab in the top navigation bar
- You'll notice that some widgets (generated via GitHub Open Source Data) are already generated! (because you signed in to Quine with GitHub)
- For others, such as your StackOverflow Widget or our MetaMask widget, you'll need to connect your developer account
- Click the green Connect Account button on the bottom right of a locked widget (like in the image below) , and then authorise a connection to the relevant account.
- Voila, your Quine widget will appear within seconds; ready to be embedded to your GitHub README!